Sunday, July 14, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

Also another item that I received for free in my Influenster SunVox Box was the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in the shade fair to light. This was my favorite product out of the box. This is a BB cream that has six skincare benefits in one tube! These benefits include protection as it does contain SPF 15, brightens skin, evens out skin tone, hydrates the face, smoother skin tone, and also is very refreshing. I have used this product in place of my moisturizer, foundation, and even concealer as it works as all three so another benefit for me was it also saved me a few extra minutes in the morning. My skin tone is light so this shade was perfect for me. I also thought product had great refreshing smell. It's not messy and went on without any problems. You can learn more information on this product line or purchase information at these sites www.olayfresheffects.com or www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment