Monday, July 8, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles Review

I received the Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster which included the Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles. These are made for women with shoe sizes 6-10 in heels 2 inches or higher. I tried these on my wedge heel shoes that are about 4 inches in length. They were very easy to put in and with the adhesive it made them stay in place. I noticed that after hours of wearing these insoles I didn't have nearly the pain in my heels or at my toes. If you are going to be wearing heels 2 inches or higher at any time I would highly recommend investing in a pair of those insoles. They retail for $10.99 at major retailers and drug stores. This right here is my favorite pair of heels with the insoles.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool review, nice that you got them from Influenster! Really love the shoes in the pic too :)

    ReplyDelete