Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

Also in my Summer VoxBox that I received free through Influenster I got to try the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. I myself love Goody hair products as my hair brush is also made by Goody and also I always use the Ouchless Little Black dress ponytail holders. I like that they come in different colors. They are also a little thicker than what I like to wear in my hair and I wasn't quite sure where to put the ribbon part if only wearing my hair up in a ponytail. If you are wearing pigtails or sometimes I like to do my hair in braids this is perfect for that. Also I noticed some of the girls wearing them on their wrist as a quick go to in case you need to put your hair up. You can read more about the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics or other Goody products at http://www.goody.com///

1 comment:

  1. This was a great blog post! Influenster is awesome and the Goody hair ties are really pretty. I really like your braids, too!

    ReplyDelete