Wednesday, June 15, 2016

#ReverseYourRoutine Tresemme Full Volume Shampoo & Conditoner #VoxBox-Influenster

Thanks to Influenster they sent me the TRESemme beautiful volume collection to try for FREE! That's always fun getting to try and review stuff for free! If you are interested I'll put my referral link at the bottom of this post. This box got me so excited I even uploaded a Youtube video which I will put in the link at the bottom (my sound quality is not the best but wanted to voice my opinion on how great product was). So here is what the package looks like before you open


I really love how marketed these boxes were for the product. Usually the voxboxes just say Influester on them (and yes I love those) but I just thought this was a nice touch for the product itself. Now lets open the box shall we...


Inside we have 2 full size bottles of the conditioner and the shampoo with inserts from Influenster and some pretty tissue paper! Now I love getting any sample in the mail but when you get a full size product you can really get down and test and see how well you either like or dislike a product so that is just one of the many reasons I love Influenster. It is all about people who use products and voice their honest opinions on them. OK lets see another photo...


Here is a picture after I tore into the product and I had to smell it because with most shampoo products or hair products I want to see what it smells like. It smells lovely! Almost salon quality but not too strong which is what I like as I suffer from frequent headache/migraines and certain smells can be a trigger. Now learn all about how to #reverseyourroutine which is using conditioner 1st and shampoo 2nd! I love how the bottles have a 1 and 2 on them (yes bottles give me directions)


The first (1st) part of the #reverseyourroutine is to use conditioner on your hair (how many of us have accidentally grabbed the conditioner first and used it...yeah I know we all have). What I loved about this was the pump on the bottle. Why can't all bottles just have the pump? (I know I know sometimes they get clogged but easy enough to unclog) next up is you can tell after using that it is softening the hair. Now I do like to add volume to my hair as it sometimes just wants to lay flat no matter what I do to it. So easy to use just use as you normally would and leave on for a minute and rinse out. Then...


Step 2 shampoo! Which the shampoo is to wash away the weight of the hair. Bonus on the shampoo is it smells incredible. I love it. I also air dried my hair and used a blow dryer and saw volumizing results with both. Not sure if this would work on all hair types but I have normal to dry chin length hair.

These products retail for around 5.00 for each product and are carried in most major retailers.

Here is my youtube video https://youtu.be/7C84BQH4Lk0

Influenster referral link- influenster.com/r/260254

No comments:

Post a Comment