Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotions Sunscreen SPF 30

Thanks to being apart of Crowdtap.com I was sent a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic to review and test for free! Crowdtap is a community of different brands where people can do questionnaires, surveys, and sometimes even test/review products free.

This was for the Hawaiian Tropic Crowd and they sent me a bottle of the Silk Hydration Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30. Was super excited to try this as I always love getting freebies (who doesn't)!


YAY! Its me with the product. I was so glad this was not a spray. While I know the spray SPF sun screens are a big hit with some people they are just not for me. I love that this was in a pump bottle so its easy to get out of the tube. Another thing that I just love love love is the smell! It's not to strong or wants to smell like a bug spray or something medicinal. It actually has a nice light tropical smell but not something that just smells like coconuts. The smell reminds me of something from my childhood but I have yet to remember what it is. The best thing about this product is it moisturizes. As someone with dry skin I need something that gets down in there and moisturizes. Big plus for me is SPF 30 you need your SPF! If you are going in the water remember to reapply! It retails for around 8-10 depending on the retailer.  Great product and I will purchase in the future.

Learn more about product here http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/sun-care-products/hawaiian-tropic-silk-hydration-weightless-sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment