Saturday, January 2, 2016

Centrum Multivitamin Gummies




Thanks to smiley.360 I was invited to participate in getting to try this multigummies from Centrum. I've tried taking regular vitamins before in pill form but to me they always tend to upset my stomach. I would even try taking them with a little bit of milk as that would sometimes ease up the tummy pain, but after awhile it just began to be too much of a hassle and I stopped taking vitamins altogether hoping I would get most of my nutrients through the food I eat (I do try to eat fruits and veggies). But if you really look at the serving amounts how much of each vitamin and minerals your body needs compared to what we take in its an actual task to do so. I give those people who are health conscience, bodybuilders, weightlifters, and people who take this kind of stuff seriously some serious credit.

I've giving this product 5 out of 5 stars. It was a real win for me. I like that its not in a pill form. You just take and eat 2 gummies a day (thats it- no more no less) and its not like eating a bag of gummy candy where you want to eat the whole thing. It has three flavors in the bottle cherry, berry, and orange. After a few days of taking this gummies I noticed I had more energy and focus than I was used to having and after all who doesn't need more of that these days. It also helps support immunity and metabolism, and oh its gluten free, and Contains no wheat, milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, or shellfish allergens. 

To read more about product go to http://h5.sml360.com/-/1n77s




No comments:

Post a Comment