Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kiss Gradation Polishes

Thanks to @influenster I got the complimentary #RoseVoxBox which included the Kiss Gradation Polish in the color Film Noir which was a silver and black tone polish. It retails for 6.99. When I first saw it I was a little intimidated as it was 3 different polishes that you had to put on in 3 different steps. It is also recommended to do one hand at a time. First off you use the base color which is labeled 1 and you paint your whole nail with this color. The trick for this one is to only use 2 coats of polish (per directions) even if it looks like its too light. When it dries you will be able to notice it. After the polish from step 1 dries the next step is the polished labeled 2 which is the black toned polish which you only want to put on 1/3rd of your nail. While your nail is still wet go ahead and apply the glitter polish which is step 3 which you want to use on half of your nail. The last polish is what gives it the nice glittery shine to it. After using this product I was pleasantly surprised by how well my nails turned out which I did soley on my own. Here is how my nails turned out.
You can check out this product and other great products from KISS Nails http://kissusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment